Eliminate Errors and Increase Your Production
With the Elumatec SBZ 151 you can process different sides of an aluminum profile without moving the workpiece, meaning faster processing times and less errors.
Benefits of Elumatec SBZ 151
- Perform multiple operations including; drilling, routing, taping, cutting and notching on one machine
- Fast. Process in minutes what used to take hours
- Eliminates errors with CNC accuracy
[tab:About the SBZ 151]
Elumatec SBZ 151 Profile Machining Center
The Elumatec SBZ 151 is great for processing aluminum, it is capable of drilling, routing, taping, cutting and notching. Equipped with (2) tool magazines and a strong spindle motor the SBZ 151 is perfect for your aluminum applications.
[tab:Features of the SBZ 151]
Features of the Elumatec SBZ 151
- 5 axis profile machining center
- Designed for the efficient and economic processing of aluminum and steel profiles
- All working operations such as milling, drilling, tapping, thread milling, notching and cutting are carried out with the profile bar resting in order to protect the profile surface
- Processing of six sides of the profile. Processing from below is possible with angle head (optional)
- The movable tool magazines provide a fast tool change, thus resulting in short processing times
- The magazines are equipped with 13 standard tools and 7 special tools (angle router head and special cutter). A magazine for the saw blade with 400 mm dia. or 500 mm dia. is available
- Automatic clamp recognition and clamp positioning (autonomous clamp positioning optionally available)
- 2 separated working zones allow an oscillating operation
- 5 axis CNC technology package to provide the greatest efficiency for all imaginable processing operations
- Travelling capacity X-axis 6.000 mm, 7.300 mm, 9.000 mm, 10.300 mm, 12.000 mm (longer versions on demand) Vmax. 60 m /min.
- Traveling capacity Y-axis 1.150 mm, Vmax. 36 m /min.
- Traveling capacity Z -axis 650 mm, Vmax. 36 m /min.
- Pivoting angles A – axis (with saw blade diameter 400 mm): +/-110°, freely programmable in 1/10° steps
- Pivoting angles C- axis +/-180° freely programmable in 1/10° steps