The compact bench-top Haeger 412 hardware insertion machine provides enhanced space efficiency. It also offers the reliability, performance and energy efficiency of a fully hydraulic machine with the convenience of single phase power. Haeger’s patented Safety System is effective at any point in the ram stroke irrespective of the tooling length, requiring no set up by the operator; thus not affecting initial machine set up time.
Benefits of the Haeger 412 Hardware Insertion Machine
- Compact bench-top model (also available with mobile cart)
- 4 tons (36kN) ram force and 12 inch (305mm) throat depth
- Reliability, performance and energy efficiency of a fully hydraulic machine
- Equipped with Haeger’s patented Safety System
- Single phase power supply
- Upgradeable to accept J-frame tooling
The Haeger 412 hardware insertion machine is a bench top model with 4 tons of ram force and 12 inches of throat depth.