Benefits of the Haeger 516
- Fully Hydraulic System – The 516 is extremely accurate and allows the operator to apply full tonnage at any point in the stroke. This allows the use of any tooling length and thus, the ability to fit nearly any shaped workpiece in the machine.
- Low Energy Usage – The single phase hydraulic system of the 516 machine uses approximately 50% less energy than air or air-over-oil systems, making it less expensive to operate
- Operator Safety System – Haeger’s patented safety system is effective at any point in the ram stroke irrespective of the tooling length, requiring no setup by the operator, thus not affecting initial machine setup time.
- J-Frame Attachment – Allows the insertion of up to M5 nuts, studs and standoffs under return flanges.
- Integrated Tooling Storage – Storage for up to 50 manual tools J-Frame and Square Tip Tool Holder
Haeger 516 Specifications
- Force Range 250 lbs to 10.000 lbs (1kn to 45kn)
- Repeatability +/- 2% of force setting
- Throat Depth 16” (406mm)
- Stroke Length 0 to 6” (0 to 150mm)
- Adjustable up stroke 3/8” – 6” (10 – 150mm)
- Oil Tank Reservoir 2 gallons (8 liters)
- Hydraulic pump motor 1.5 HP
- Electrical 110V single phase or 220V single phase
- Weight 950 lbs (425 Kg)
- Footprint dimensions (LxWxh) 45” x 34” x 75” (1143mm x 864mm x 1905mm)