Peddinghaus hydraulic ironworkers offer many different sizes and configurations to ensure the right Ironworker for your company. A Peddinghaus Ironworker gives you the best of both worlds. Every Peddinghaus ironworker features Peddinghaus commitment to quality, plus the industry’s only vertical ironworker “slide guidance system” on all Peddinghaus Ironworkers.
Peddinghaus ironworkers generated force is equally distributed throughout the slide and body plate frame design, not through the hydraulic cylinder. This design eliminates shock and stress on the ironworker hydraulic system.
Types of Peddinghaus Ironworkers
- 2 Slide Ironworker complete with five work stations
- 110 punch slide
- Universal die block for standard structural steel punching
- Flat die bolster and die block can be provided as an option.
- 2 Slide Ironworker complete with 5 stations
- 66 ton punch slide on this Ironworker is equipped as standard
- Gooseneck die block for standard structural steel punching applications
- Die bolster can be provided as an option
- Single slide universal hydraulic ironworker complete with five work stations (flat bar shear, notcher, square, triangular, standard 90)
- Heat-treated machine slide is supported by machined and stress relieved body plates
- Punch unit rated capacity(in tons) 105
- Single slide universal hydraulic ironworker complete with five work stations
- Guided heat-treated machine slide that is supported by machined and stress relieved body plates
- Eccentric bolts, unique to the Peddinghaus ironworker design, are implemented to easily eliminate any unnecessary play or movement in the slide that can result from wear
- The guidance and alignment of the movable knives or punch, assures excellent tool life and part quality on the Peddinghaus ironworker
- 20 strokes per minute (Punch cycles per minute based upon 3/4″ stroke. )