Accurpress Accell Press Brake
The Accurpress Accell Press Brake features high precision, high speed, high versatility. Repeat accuracies and parallelism accuracies of +/-0.0004″ are achieved via advanced closed-loop, servo-hydraulics technology.
Designed for productivity, as well as accuracy, the four point roller ways ensure the ultimate in speed, power and precision. Combine these features with the quick clamp system of your choice for a highly productive press brake.
Standard Features of the Accurpress Accell
- The Accell frame provides the structural stability to ensure consistent performance
- Ram position is monitored every two milliseconds to achieve accuracy of +/- 0.0004″
- High Speed Forming: 20 mm/s bending speed at reduced tonnage on Accell models up to 235 tones
- Customer preference of quick change tooling system and CNC crowning system factory installed.
New Touch Screen “Vision” Control for Accurpress Press Brakes
- Bend Guru specifies the measurements and calculations you need to make a proper bend. No more calipers, it’s done automatically
- Instantaneous Bend Sequencing finds the bend sequence you need in milliseconds.
- Exhaustive Sequence Search runs through every bend sequence gives you the best possible bend solution and lets you know if the bend on the blue print is even possible
Watch a Short Video on the Accurpress Vision Control
End your press brake bottlenecks! Find out how one company reduced the time spent programming jobs by 65 percent and reduced errors due to programming by about 90 percent using Radbend software.