Mazak fiber lasers offer higher wattage’s and deliver similar cut ranges to CO2 laser cutting systems. These higher wattage’s offer many benefits when cutting thinner materials including superior edge quality and a more stable cutting performance. Mazak also offers Intelligent Setup and Intelligent Monitoring of your fiber laser to reduce operator dependence, improve cut quality and increase productivity.
Mazak Optiplex 3015 and 4020 Fiber Laser
The new Mazak fiber lasers improve cutting speed when cutting mild steel up to 6mm compared to CO2 lasers. They offer a more stable cutting performance for stainless, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, and other exotic metals. It also significantly lowers maintenance and operation costs.
Advantages of Mazak Fiber Lasers
- A 2 pallet changer design with a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- New Preview 3 control with touch screen and integrated tech tables simplifies operation.
- Utilizing a fiber beam delivery system significantly lowers operating costs for applicable material thicknesses and types.
|Machine||Wattage Range||Table Size||Intelligent Setup & Monitoring|
|Optiplex Fiber 3015||2kw, 4kw, 6kw, 8kw, 10kw||5′ x 10′ table||
|Optiplex Fiber 4020||2kw, 4kw, 6kw, 8kw, 10kw||6′ x 12′ table||
Optiplex Nexus 3015 Fiber Laser
The Mazak Optiplex Nexus is a flying optics laser cutting system designed to deliver high performance for job shops and production environments. The Nexus offers an automated pallet changer and large side door access and can be equipped with a 2.0kw, 3.0kw, 4.0kw, or 6.0kw IPG generator.
Benefits for the Nexus Fiber Laser
- Equipped with sensors in the Multi-Function Torch that monitor piercing and cutting operations to improve throughput and part quality. If an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused to automatically achieve effective cutting conditions
- Engineered to grow with your business. The Nexus is designed to operate with a range of automated material handling systems
- Intelligent setup and monitoring, these features simplify operation and reduce operator dependency
Intelligent Setup and Monitoring
Mazak’s Intelligent Technology includes the following intelligent functions that reduce operator dependency, improves cut quality and increases productivity.
- Automatic Nozzle Changing
- Auto Focus Position
- Focus Detection
- Auto Profiler Calibration
- Auto Nozzle Cleaning
- Beam Diameter Control
- Pierce Detection
- Plasma Detection
- Burn Detection