What can robotic automation bring to YOUR business. We have compiled a list of 10 Reasons you should invest in robotics.
10 Reasons to Invest in Robotic Automation
- Reduce Operating Costs — Robots can reduce both direct costs and overhead, making a dramatic difference to competitiveness.
- Improve Product Quality — Robots produce a consistently high quality of finished materials, since there is no risk of tiredness, distraction, or other effects from manually performing tedious and repetitive tasks.
- Improve Quality of Work for Everyone — Employees no longer have to work in hot, dusty or hazardous environments, plus they can learn valuable programming skills and be freed up for other work.
- Increase Production Output Rates — Robots can be left running overnight and during weekends with little supervision, so output levels can increase and order deadlines are more easily met.
- Increase Product Manufacturing Flexibility — Robots can provide flexibility to a production line. Once processes are programmed into the robot controller, the robot can easily switch from process to process.
- Reduce Material Waste and Increase Yield — Robots can achieve high-quality finishes from the start, and waste due to poor-quality or inconsistent finishing can be significantly reduced.
- Comply with Safety Rules and Improve Workplace Health and Safety — Robots can take over unpleasant, arduous or health-threatening tasks, decreasing the likelihood of accidents caused buy employee contact with potentially hazardous machines or processes.
- Reduce labor Turnover and Difficulty of Recruiting Workers — With highly skilled manual workers becoming more expensive to employ, robots can provide an ideal alternative.
- Reduce Capital Costs — Robots can help reduce the cost of consumables used and reduce waste, plus with less manual labor, there will be fewer costs related to sickness, accidents and insurance.
- Save Space in High Value Manufacturing Areas — Robots can be placed on shelf systems, on walls or even on ceilings. They can also be programmed to work in confined spaces, saving valuable floor space.
Want to know more about how robotic automation can help your business? Call 1-800-589-1444.
Take a look at our complete line of welding equipment.