On March 19th from 10am-2pm at the Modern Machinery Showroom & Alro Steel in Indianapolis, IN. We will hold a discussion on the latest advancements in Plasma and Oxyfuel cutting, then take a short drive (5 min) to Alro Steel in Indianapolis, IN to see these technologies in a real, working environment.
Why Should You Attend?
- See the latest in plasma and oxyfuel cutting including bevel cutting and new hardware and software
- See 4 machine configurations live, in a real working environment at Alro Steel
- Speak one on one with Messer cutting experts about your fabrication problems and possible solutions
Technology on Display
- 3 MPC 2000’s
- 1 Titan III
- HPR400xd Plasma
- Vertical and Bevel Cutting
- Infinity Rotator
- ALFA Oxyfuel Cutting
- Global Control
- Slagger Downdraft Tables
- Water Tables for Oxyfuel Cutting
Agenda for the Day
10am Discussion at MMC on the Advancements in Plasma and Oxyfuel Technology
11:45 Lunch (Provided free of charge by MMC)
12:45 Leave for Alro Steel
1pm Visit Alro Steel
2pm Leave Alro Steel (End of Event)
Modern Machinery is located at 4622 Independence Square Indianapolis, IN 46203. Call us at 1-800-589-1444.
View Larger Map