S&B Metal Products CEO Steve Campbell talks about the benefits the New Mazak Optiplex has brought to his business. S&B products provides a wide variety of work for many different customers including; military, airport support equipment, entertainment, and other industries. Their customers require rapid response to their needs, as such, S&B products has to have good, high quality products, turned quickly at a reasonable price, the Mazak Optiplex is the cornerstone of their lean manufacturing strategy.
Request a FREE Brochure on the Mazak Optiplex Simple and fast, just enter your email address and we’ll send you a PDF on the Mazak Optiplex.
Benefits of the Mazak Optiplex
- High performance, low operating costs and a wide range of applications, offers job shops a real competitive edge.
- High Speed Pallet Changer (19 seconds!) that is 58% faster than previous models
- Features the new Preview 2 control with touch screen automatically determines the required lens, nozzle, feedrate and laser output for different materials and thicknesses.
- The new Type 10 resonator with ECO mode reduces operating costs (gas and air) by up to 50%.
- Fully automated and optimized (AO) 5 point setup enables optimized cutting even during extended unattended operation. It helps reduce operator dependency
New Preview 2 CNC with touch screen simplifies operation
The MAZATROL Preview 2 CNC automatically determines the cutting speed and acceleration from each point to the next from the program contour. This CNC system makes it possible to achieve ultra high speed together with high precision cutting.
Benefits of the Preview 2 Control
- Graphical interface clearly visualizes your cutting path.
- Automatic determination of processing conditions including the required lens, nozzle, feedrate and laser output for different materials and thicknesses.
Ergonomic design facilitates ease of use.
- 15” Touch screen simplifies operation
- Swiveling panel with height adjustment
- Ergonomic layout with few buttons/dials
Learn more about the Mazak Optiplex.