The MetalMaster Xcel is a fiber and a plasma table all in one machine. It features an industry leading 3000 IPM traverse speed, robust design, multi-tool capability including plasma beveling, oxyfuel, and drilling. The MetalMaster Xcel is completely customizable allowing for maximum performance and versatility.
Metal Master Plus
The MetalMaster Plus is a unitized table cutting machine that is excellent for making parts for a variety of purposes using plasma up to 260 amps, including the new Hypertherm HPR260. It is suitable for mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum from 26 gauge to 1.25” thick.
Read more about the Messer Metal Master Plus Precision Plasma Cutting Machine.
This machine is ideal for making parts for:
- Air Handling Equipment
- Duct work
- Kitchen Equipment
- Vessels and Tanks
- Boats and Leisure Vehicles
- Precision Sheet Metal
The MPC2000 is a multi-process Messer cutting machine that can be equipped with multiple carriages up to five separate processes including precision plasma, oxyfuel, 2″ drilling and markers. The MPC2000 features enhanced linear ways, long-life band drives and larger end trucks. It provides high accuracy, repeatability, and durability.
A total of four separate tool stations may be installed. This plasma cutter delivers clean, smooth cut part edges, precise cut holes, with high accuracy and repeatability. The MPC2000 includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives provide dependable machine tool performance.
The rugged double beam construction makes it tough enough to keep cutting, even through three shifts and offers the strength and stability for maximum accuracy and repeatability. It plasma bevel cuts, oxy-fuel bevel cuts, and cuts both plasma and fiber laser.
Features and Benefits of the MPC 2000
- Multi-process cutting machine
- Plasma/Fiber Laser combination cutting
- Can be equipped with multiple carriages and up to five separate processes
- Includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives
- Cutting width: 8′ (2.438m) to 28′ (8.534m)
- Cutting length: up to 200′ (60.69m)
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 8″ (203.2mm) dependent on process
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum
- Global Control PLUS easy to us touchscreen interface