Available from 75 to 500 Tons the Accurpress Accell E press brake is the complete package. With a high-quality build, an impressive number of features and options, competitive pricing and advanced controls, this is your first choice in Y1/Y2 technology.
Accurpress Accell E Standard Features
- Throat Depth: 12” Throat Depth on machines up to 250 Tons. 14” Throat Depth on 350 – 500 Ton models.
- Backgauge Options: Accell E models include the Premium CNC X, R, Z1/Z2 backgauge. The optional Elite backgauge offers greater flexibility in 6-axis X1/X2, R1/R2, Z1/Z1.
- Y1/Y2 Proportional Hydraulic Technology: The Accell E has the latest in proportional hydraulic technologies allowing for positional accuracy of 0.0004”. Machine reliability is monitored via a Safety PLC.
- Machine Controls: The powerful and easy to use Vision Control comes standard with all Accell models. Optional Moses upgrade is available.
- Hydraulic Ram Clamping: All E-models are equipped with Wila Hydraulic Ram Clamping to suit American tooling. Wila New Standard Pro or Premium is available as an option.
- Generous Open Height/Stroke Length: The Accell line comes standard with impressive ram open heights and stroke lengths to provide flexibility for complex part designs.
- Off Center Bending: The integrity of the frame provides for precision off-center bending applications. Additionally, the advanced control allows for the creation of CNC fade bends.
- CNC Crowning: CNC Accurcrown is a standard feature offering flexibility and accuracy to the full range of bending applications in all job shop and production environments.
- Front Support Arms: Swing-stock arms, mounted to the front of the bed, slide left-right via the machine t-slot on the face of the bed.
Accurpress Vision Control
The Accurpress Vision control streamlines and simplifies the bending process giving you full control over every aspect of your metal forming.
Features of the Vision Control
- Touch screen control
- Automatic bend sequencing
- Automatic tool selection
- Quick tooling change
- Complete control over all axis
- Simple bump bending
- Special bend support such as offset, hemming and pre-bends
- Easily program custom tools