This Safan electric press brake is a robust version of the Original E Brake, it is intended for heavy duty pressure up to 200 tons and working lengths up to 13 ft.
Benefits of Electric Press Brakes
- Up to 50% Energy Savings – Safan electric press brakes only use energy when the top beam is moving
- Up to 30% shorter cycle times
- Touch Screen Controls can be programmed quickly and accurately
Standard Features of the E-Brake Ultra
- SafanDarley EC20 Touch Screen CNC press brake controls
- CNC-controlled R- axis
- CNC-controlled Y1-Y2 axis (top beam adjustable inclined +/- 0.1 inch)
- CNC-controlled back gauge (X-axis) with a wide range
- Manual adjustment of 2 back gauge fingers across a linear parallel guide
- NSCL II MC Premium top tool mechanical clamping system and NSCR II MC Premium crowning
- Daylight of 23.22 inch (Q-dimension)
- 2 Support arms (11.81 inch)*
- 1 Hold to Run operating console
- Programmable and integrated safety light guard
Complete Touch Screen Convenience
The SAFAN E-Control is fully touch screen, whereby the only buttons visible on the 17” screen are those that are needed during operation. The controls simply run on a PC under Microsoft Windows®, the software was developed based on Microsoft.net Framework. The unit is fitted with a 100 MB Ethernet UTP network connection as standard. The instructions are transmitted to a central processor from the SAFAN E-Control controls, which in turn regulates the various axis via a so-called CAN-BUS (Control Area Network). The system can be programmed quickly and accurately thanks to a ‘self-teaching’ database with data on materials, tools and previous, already corrected bending. The SAFAN E-Control can be coupled to the majority of off-line programming systems. The standard SAFAN E-Control 1 controls work with numerical input and bending parameters display, however the user receives immediate graphic support in many areas.
Web-based Communication and Support
The controls are set-up for web-based communication such as online diagnoses and loading software updates via the web. Machines can also be coupled to each other in a group and tooling databases can be shared. By monitoring and analyzing your operating data online, Safan will be in a position to optimize your production process from a distance in the near future.