E-Brake 150-200 Tons
This Safan electric press brake is a robust version of the Original E Brake, it is intended for heavy duty pressure up to 200 tons and working lengths up to 13 ft.
Benefits of Electric Press Brakes
- Up to 50% Energy Savings – Safan electric press brakes only use energy when the top beam is moving
- Up to 30% shorter cycle times
- Touch Screen Controls can be programmed quickly and accurately
Specifications of the 150-200 Ton Electric Press Brake
- A choice from 2 models with a pressure force of 150 to 200 tons
- SafanDarley E-Brake 150T-3100 mm
- SafanDarley E-Brake 200T-4100 mm
- Q sizes: – standard 590 mm – optional 650 mm – 690 mm
- Servo-electronic drive with a single pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- No need for crowning
- Bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec., bending cycle times cut by up to 30%
- SafanDarley E-Control 1 control comes standard; numerical display of bending parameters and 2D programming with Easy 2D
- Optional SafanDarley E-Control 2, 2D bending simulation combined with off-line programming or E-Control 3, 2D or 3D graphic programming
- Optional integrated safety-light screen
- Solidly constructed backgauge (system) with special spring stops that operates across the full working width.
- CNC-controlled X axis comes standard, optionally also R,
- Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis or completely 3D
- Large stroke length: 300 mm standard
Complete Touch Screen Convenience
The SAFAN E-Control is fully touch screen, whereby the only buttons visible on the 17” screen are those that are needed during operation. The controls simply run on a PC under Microsoft Windows®, the software was developed based on Microsoft.net Framework. The unit is fitted with a 100 MB Ethernet UTP network connection as standard. The instructions are transmitted to a central processor from the SAFAN E-Control controls, which in turn regulates the various axis via a so-called CAN-BUS (Control Area Network). The system can be programmed quickly and accurately thanks to a ‘self-teaching’ database with data on materials, tools and previous, already corrected bending. The SAFAN E-Control can be coupled to the majority of off-line programming systems. The standard SAFAN E-Control 1 controls work with numerical input and bending parameters display, however the user receives immediate graphic support in many areas.
Web-based Communication and Support
The controls are set-up for web-based communication such as online diagnoses and loading software updates via the web. Machines can also be coupled to each other in a group and tooling databases can be shared. By monitoring and analyzing your operating data online, Safan will be in a position to optimize your production process from a distance in the near future.