E-Brake B 20-100T
The E Brake B 20-100 Ton Safan electronic press brake is the base version of our electronic press brakes. The E Brake B still offers up to 30% reduction in cycle times and up to 50% energy savings. This machine comes complete with a tool clamping system for New Standard or European style tooling.
Benefits of Electric Press Brakes
- Up to 50% Energy Savings – Safan electric press brakes only use energy when the top beam is moving
- Up to 30% shorter cycle times
- Touch Screen Controls can be programmed quickly and accurately
Features of Electric Press Brakes
- A choice from 5 models with a pressure force of 20 to 100 tons: 20T -850 mm – 35T -1250 mm – 50T- 2050 mm – 80T-2550 mm – 100T-3100 mm
- Q sizes: – 590 mm (NS version) or 650 mm (ES version)
- Servo-electronic drive with a single pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- No need for crowning
- Bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec., bending cycle times cut by up to 30%
- SafanDarley TS 1 control comes standard (numerical display of bending parameters)
- Optional features include SafanDarley Easy 2D for 2D programming or SafanDarley TS 2 2D bending simulation in combination with
- off-line programming or optionally E-Control 1 or 2
- Optional integrated safety-light screen
- Stable backgauge that operates across the full working width of the machine.
CNC-controlled X and Y axes
- Large stroke length: 300 mm (150 mm for E-Brake 20T)
The SafanDarley E-Brake has a newly developed control unit with a 17″ Touch Screen. The adjustable height of the control unit ensures optimum ergonomics for any operator whether short or tall. A standard accessory is 100MB Ethernet UTP network connection that opens up unlimited possibilities. The instructions from the SafanDarley TS control are sent to a central processor, which in turn activates the various axis by means of a soc called CAN-BUS. The system can be programmed very quickly and accurately thanks, among other things, to a self learning database of materials, tool and previous bendings.
The standard SafanDarley TS1 control uses a numerical bending parameter entry and representation and can optionally be equipped with the new software module SafanDarley Easy 2D. This software module makes it possible to make simple 2D drawings, generate bending program’s and make bending simulations.
Options for graphical 2D/3D display
The optional SafanDarley TS2 control makes it possible to show externally programmed 2D and 3D products on the control.