Safan electric press brakes offer the most accurate and constant bending angle along the full working length of the machine, without crowning. The unique roller drive system ensures a uniform and even distribution of forces up to 300 tons.
Benefits of Electric Press Brakes
- Up to 50% Energy Savings – Safan electric press brakes only use energy when the top beam is moving
- Up to 30% shorter cycle times
- Touch Screen Controls can be programmed quickly and accurately
Standard Features on Safan Premium Press Brakes
- EC10 press brake control, single screen with splitscreen
- CNC-controlled R- axis
- CNC-controlled Y1-Y2 axis (top beam adjustable inclined +/- 0.1 inch)
- CNC-controlled back gauge (X-axis) with a wide range
- Manual variable adjustment of back gauge fingers width across a linear guide
- NSCL I MC Pro top tool mechanical clamping and OB/S-3 lower tool mechanical clamping system
- Build in size of 23.22 inch (Q-dimension)
- 2 support arms (11.81 inch in length)*
- 1 Hold to Run operating console
- Programmable and integrated safety light guard
Complete Touch Screen Convenience
The SAFAN E-Control is fully touch screen, whereby the only buttons visible on the 17” screen are those that are needed during operation. The controls simply run on a PC under Microsoft Windows®, the software was developed based on Microsoft.net Framework. The unit is fitted with a 100 MB Ethernet UTP network connection as standard. The instructions are transmitted to a central processor from the SAFAN E-Control controls, which in turn regulates the various axis via a so-called CAN-BUS (Control Area Network). The system can be programmed quickly and accurately thanks to a ‘self-teaching’ database with data on materials, tools and previous, already corrected bending. The SAFAN E-Control can be coupled to the majority of off-line programming systems. The standard SAFAN E-Control 1 controls work with numerical input and bending parameters display, however the user receives immediate graphic support in many areas.
Web-based Communication and Support
The controls are set-up for web-based communication such as online diagnoses and loading software updates via the web. Machines can also be coupled to each other in a group and tooling databases can be shared. By monitoring and analyzing your operating data online, Safan will be in a position to optimize your production process from a distance in the near future.