Murata Machinery is one of the leading manufacturers of mechanical, servo driven and hydraulic CNC turret punch presses. Murata Machinery offers a variety of sizes and capacities of CNC turret punch presses to suit your exact requirements of sheet size and material thickness. Contact Modern Machinery today, 1-800-589-1444, and let us help you choose the right machine for you.
Types of CNC Turret Punch Presses
- The Murata 22 ton punch press offer a servo motor driven ram and sheet size capacity up to 4′ x 8′
- Murata 27 ton turret models are equipped with higher auto indexing and faster punch rates, table sizes up to 4′ x 8′ capacity.
- The 30 ton cnc turret models features a servo hydraulic cylinder that allows the operator to set the desired punching speed and positioning of the ram for greater punching control.
- Murata’s 45 ton punch press models are mechanical crank driven, sheet size capacity 5′ x 10′
Types of Turret Automation
- Cell Loader 1250/1500 — This economical load/unload system can increase the production of a single stand alone punch press by 100%.
- Cell Stocker FFG 1250 and 1500 — FFG-Series cell stocker is a compact solution for storage of worksheet and finished parts.
- FG 1250/1500 Loading and Sorting System — FG-Series loaders remove finished parts processed by punch press or laser cut and are neatly sorted and stacked on the finished parts pallet.