The Motorum 2558 Hybrid combines the best of punching and forming with the flexibility of laser cutting. The 2558 Hybrid uses advanced technology incorporating a high performance CNC control and laser oscillator. This system provides a high quality edge cut using many advanced functions such as a cutting monitor, user friendly laser cutting head with crash protection function, non-contact height sensor and laser power control function for complicated edge cutting.
HYBRID Series Benefits
- Process integration of laser cutting and punching with forming and tapping (option) is possible in one machine.
- Increased productivity
- Better product quality due to multiple processing with a single workpiece clamping
- Greater manufacturing flexibility
- Shorter lead times and lower running cost
- Reduced number of machines and in-process inventory
| Main Specifications
25 ton (27 US ton)
|Maximum sheet thickness||
without repositioning (Y x X)
1525mm x 2500mm (60.04″ x 98.43″)
2000 W/ 4000 W