The Megapro sheet metal folder is Cidan’s top model regarding capacity – built for the industrial use it is able to fold 120’’ x ¼” mild steel sheets.
Benefits of the Megapro
- Dual servo driven motors for both clamping and folding beams gives an incredibly fast speed and accuracy. Great clamping pressure of 60 tons (66US) for accurate forming.
- Automatic adjustment of folding center, folding beam and crowning when your sheet thickness changes.
- The clamping beam opens as the folding beam returns so that they are positioned for the next step simultaneously.
Megapro Standard Equipment
- Control System ProLink control with touch screen and graphic programming
- Multifold execution with divided lower beam rail (height 51 mm / 2.05”) and divided folding beam rail
- Folding beam rails 20 mm (.787”) and 40 mm (1.57”) with quick change tooling
- Automatic crowning of folding beam rail
- Frequency/servo driven motors for both clamping and folding beams
- Automatic adjustment of sheet thickness 0-80 mm (0-3.15″)
- Motorized adjustment of folding center 0-80 mm (0-3.15″)
- Automatic lubrication
- Foot pedal
- Motorized back gauge SBG with twice the amount of ball transfers as standard
- Solid back gauge fingers (min. dimension 9 mm/.315″)
- Squaring arm
- Height adjustable back gauge (0-50 mm / 2.6″)
- Divided box tooling 100 or 150 mm (4″ / 5.9″) height with automatic locking system
- Hardened rails and tools (undivided HRC 45, divided HRC 55)
- Automatic stop of folding beam on collision with operator
- Movable foot switch on rail
- Laser scanner at folding side of machine
- Movable tool cart for divided tools
- Off line program for ProLink
- Extra foot pedal with key switch