The Ocean Avenger beam drill lines are designed specifically for the small to medium fabricator. It’s designed to be space efficient, extremely versatile, and provide exceptional accuracies on the X and Y axis.
Are you limited on the space you can dedicate to a beam drill line? Are your current methods of beam drilling too costly to compete? If so, you should consider the Ocean Avenger beam drill line.
Advantages of the Ocean Avenger Beam Drill Line
To increase the speed and reduce the inertia on the new Ocean Avenger, we have completely removed the drilling platform, cabinet, sheet metal and hydraulic components. Now we are ONLY accelerating and decelerating a clamp and drilling motor. This has improved our X-Y positioning speed by 400%, and makes all competitive beam drill line machines look slow as molasses.
- Reduced Footprint The standard beam line is 60ft long by 11ft wide, and takes up no more space than regular mag drilling. It will completely eliminate your layout and mag drill trestles, freeing up vital factory floor space.
- Space Efficient Unlike conventional beam drill lines that employ in and out conveyors feeding the material through a stationery machine, the Ocean Avenger Beam Drill Line employs a fixed table and a moving drilling platform, effectively reducing the amount of floor space needed, by 50%.
- Exceptional Accuracy X – Axis The positioning of the drill on theX-axis is accomplished by an extremely accurate rack and pinion measuring system, providing an accuracy of up to 1/32″.
- Exceptional Accuracy Y – Axis The Y-axis is controlled by an extremely accurate ball screw arrangement that moves the drill into position.
- Through-the-tool-coolant Drills This system ensures that the tool is always kept cool, even when drilling the thickest Jumbo beams, or when drilling hardened steel.
It doesn’t take much to understand why this machine is the fastest selling beam drill line in the world.
Hydraulic Drill Motor
This is the look of the hydraulic drill motor. The new Avenger features 13Hp hydraulic motor, more than double that of the competition, greatly improving drilling speed and durability.
- Light Steel Profiles The new Ocean Avenger beam drill line drills 13/16″ dia holes through 3/8″ steel in under 8 seconds, and this INCLUDES Clamping, and X-Y positioning.
- Heavy Steel Profiles The new Ocean Avenger beam drill line drills 13/16″ dia holes through 2-3/4″ steel in under 25 seconds, and this INCLUDES Clamping, and X-Y positioning.
Ocean Avenger Control Station
Stand alone pedestal mounted Control Station. No more wasted time having to follow your beam drill line as it traverses 60ft down your shop.The pedestal can be mounted where the fabricator chooses, allowing the fabricator to customize his Avenger according to his needs.