Do you need to process common plate components such as base plates or spice plate connections? The change over time is less than 5 minutes – simply by changing the shear blade. Analysis of typical structures such as pre-engineered buildings, pipe-rack structures, and portal frame buildings reveal that over 80% of typical components can be processed.
The AFCPS-823 is the choice of fabricators, service centers, manufacturers, and metal working firms who want the versatility of processing heavy angle and plate at a competitive price.
If you process angle iron and flat stock up to 8″ capacity, and require fast, accurate production, the AFCPS-823 is a key to your profitability. The AFCPS-823 punches round or shaped holes (obrounds, slots, etc), marks the part via hard stamping technology, and can shear the part to length in one pass. Thus scrap is minimized to enhance your bottom line. The Anglemaster unit can be provided with complementary loading and unloading equipment to minimize material handling and further expedite production.
With full capability of punching, marking, shearing, and material handling of 8″ inch angle iron and flat stock, the AFCPS-823 Anglemaster is the proven “Production Master”.
With capacity to process angle from 1-1/2” up to 8” and 12” plate , the AFCPS-823 has unparalleled potential. The hyper-productive single pass design of the Anglemaster, make it an ideal productive tool for many industries. Among these are:
- Structural Steel Fabricators
- Steel Service Centers & Steel Stocking Centers
- Transmission Tower Manufacturers
- Heavy Equipment Manufacturers
- Agricultural Manufacturers
- Rock/Stone/aggregate Handling Manufacturers
- Wind Power Applications
- Stadium Seating & Bleacher Manufacturers
- Barge and Ship Building Manufacturers
- Conveyor and Grain Handling Equipment Mfg.
- Any application where heavy angle iron, and plate stock, is processed
AFCPS 823 Machine Specifications
- Maximum Angle Capacity 8″ x 8″ x 3/4″
- Minimum Angle Capacity 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 1/8″
- Maximum Flat Stock Capacity 12″ x 1″
- Minimum Flat Stock Capacity 3″ x 1/4″
- Maximum Hole Size 1-1/2″
- Punch Capacity 130 tons
- Shear Capacity 400 tons
- Type of Shear Blade Single Cut
- Machine Weight 19,520 lbs