FLIPPING STEEL JUST GOT EASIER
The Ocean Flipper Beam Rotator and Positioner is a simple and unique material handling component, specifically designed to fit within the material support table of the Ocean Avenger beam drill line, other single-spindle drills, or other types of steel processing equipment where turning and positioning of profiles is required.
The Ocean Flipper can also be used to rotate heavy beams and columns at welding and fitting tables to speed up fitting and welding processes. The device can also rotate bundles of material in saw conveyors or other processing lines.
What does the Ocean Flipper do for you?
With the Ocean Flipper, the drill machine operator can rotate large and heavy beams and columns, and position them up to the datum blocks in order to drill the different sides (top flange, bottom flange and web) without the need for an overhead crane or other lifting device and without any additional labor to assist with manual flipping and positioning.
The Ocean Flipper will:
- Save time, money and effort in turning and positioning material
- Eliminate the need to use or tie up overhead cranes or forklifts
- Eliminate the need for labor assistance in material handling
- Minimize operator fatigue from heavy lifting and excessive walking back and forth
- Ensure easy profile alignment to the drill line datum blocks
- Maximize operator safety
Find out more!
Call 1-800-589-1444 to learn more about the Ocean Flipper.