Flow Mach 2b offers a robust mechanical design, integrated machine systems, intuitive user control, multiple table sized, and a couple of different configurations to meet the needs of your shop.
The core components of our Mach 2b waterjets series – including Paser abrasive cutting system, pump technology, and FlowMaster software – are the very same components found on our elite Mach 3 and Mach 4 waterjet series.
With a Mach 2b you won’t sacrifice performance, structural integrity, or the overall quality of your system. In fact, its solid steel casting construction and precision reciprocating ball screws are components often found in other manufacturers premium machines.
Benefits of the Flow Mach 2b Waterjet
- Pumps – as the world leader in waterjet, you can expect your Flow pump to be reliable, efficient, and easy to maintain
- FlowMaster Software – SmartStream jet modeling technology is easy to use and allows you to cut accurate, fast parts the first time.
- Paser System – The world’s most reliable abrasive delivery and cutting package is unique to all Flow systems.
[tab: Special Features]
Special Features of the Flow Mach 2b
- Core components include Flow’s Paser abrasive cutting system, pump technology, and FlowMaster software
- 3-sided easy access to your workpiece
- Large diameter ball screw drive system
- Unique autolube system
- Rigid construction for structural integrity
- Roll-around control
- Multiple pump configurations
- Heavy duty material support
- Solid steel casting construction
- World class Flow service available 24/7 365 days per year
[tab: Options and Accessories]
Options and Accessories for the Flow Mach 2b
- UltraPierce™ cutting system – for optimal piercing performance on stone, glass, and laminated materials
- Multiple head option, including patented Paser abrasive cutting system for peak performance
- Using the Mach 2b cuts higher precision parts with a variety of software packages available, including FlowMaster easy to use software
- FlowNest software – with full geometric software with scrap remenant control (small parts are automatically nested within larger parts)
- FlowShift Vectorization software – converts images, sketches, and line drawings to vector formats in minutes
- Smart Stream technology
- Interchangeable pure waterjet and abrasive waterjet cutting head systems available to cut a wide variety of materials
- Final filtration system
- Variety of pump configurations up to 60,000 psi
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
- Widest variety of Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond orifices to match every application