CUT FASTER | LOWER COSTS | INCREASE PRODUCTION
Flow Waterjet HyperPressure Technology, The Most Advanced and Robust High Pressure System Available.
BENEFITS OF HYPERPRESSURE
94,000 psi vs. 60,000 psi:
- Cuts up to twice as fast as 60,000 psi
- Uses 30-50% less abrasive
- Delivers 20-30% lower part cost
- Reduces taper by up to 0.001″
HyperPressure — pumps rated to 94,000 psi — is a substantial 45% increase in pressure from traditional 60,000 psi ultrahigh-pressure systems. At 94,000 psi the waterjet velocity increases beyond Mach 3 — creating a faster, more powerful cutting tool for any material.
From stone to aluminum, steel and exotic composites, increases of up to twice as fast as traditional 60,000 psi waterjets are a result of accelerating the abrasive waterjet stream to the fastest, most powerful pressure available. Regardless of material or thickness, cutting speeds increase with higher pressure.
Faster cutting speeds mean more parts can be cut; throughput for any shop will increase. From in-house production to custom fabrication and contract manufacturing shops, more jobs can be completed in less time with an 94,000 psi HyperPressure waterjet.
As business grows and floor space becomes scarce, additional machinery is often the only answer. Increased production capability with Flow’s exclusive 94,000 psi HyperPressure waterjet systems will accommodate growth in every business without increasing floor space, utility requirements or employees.
Higher speeds and increased production doesn’t come at a higher cost — 94,000 psi HyperPressure pumps cost less to operate. HyperPressure pumps operate at 45% higher pressure, moving abrasive particles faster. As a result, each abrasive particle carries more momentum and cutting power. Therefore, fewer abrasive particles are required as compared to lower pressure pumps. With abrasive costs representing a majority of the operating cost of any waterjet pump, using 30-50% less abrasive with an 94,000 psi HyperPressure pump will save money. This results in a lower operating cost than traditional pumps at lower pressure.
Lower operating costs combined with increased speeds mean the cost per part or contract job will be greatly reduced. The option of running a more efficient shop, producing more parts in less time at a lower cost makes the exclusive Flow HyperPressure pump a clear choice.
INTEGRATED HYPERPRESSURE SYSTEM DESIGN
- Flow’s 94,000 psi HyperPressure technology system isn’t only a pump — it is a complete system designed to increase cutting power and speed while reducing operating cost. Every component that delivers the most powerful waterjet performance is part of the integrated HyperPressure system.
- Advanced PASER® Mach4™ cutting head system with higher cutting vacuum designed specifically for 94,000 psi performance.
- Quick acting on/off valve for faster cycle times and rugged construction.
- Proprietary high pressure plumbing materials and design from the pump to the cutting head to maximize cutting performance.
- Enhanced computer cutting models created exclusively for HyperPressure cutting efficiencies.
- Reduced noise from pump to cutting jet.
- Exclusive tools developed by Flow to ensure easy, consistent and reliable maintenance at higher pressures.