A Complete Line of Welding Power Supplies
Take complete control of your welds with the most accurate features made possible through the advances available with digital technology. Soar to new heights with a host of new features, control, and a very simple to use panel interface. In addition, the digital welding power supply is much smaller and lightweight than other power supplies, which gives you an easy setup and more space to work with.
We carry a complete line of welding equipment, if you don’t see what you are looking for call us at 1-800-589-1444 and we will help you find it.
Welding Power Supply Models
- The DM350 is perfect for most common short arc applications. With pre-optimized weld settings for mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum short arc and conventional spray applications, the DM350 is a great entry level welding power supply into Daihen’s digital inverter series.
- The DP400is the world’s most advanced, gas metal arc welding machine for both pulse and short arc welding. The DP-400 comes with pre-optimized programs for mild steel, stainless, aluminum, and coated materials. In addition, the standard DP-400 comes with the ability to design and modify wave forms for other metals without requiring the use of any PDA or laptop computer.
- The DP500 is the “Big Brother” of the DP-400. In addition to having increased duty cycle and additional programs for larger welding wires, the DP-500 comes with the same capabilities and performance of the DP-400.
- The DW300 is the newest and most powerful upgraded welding machine to take advantage of Daihen’s world famous AC MIG technology. The DW300 uses an advanced variable polarity system to take precise control of the weld current waveform, providing precise and stable welds. The DW300 is also the world’s first digital AC MIG machine capable of hand welding applications.
- The DL350 is designed specifically for low spatter and low heat input applications, the DL350 is the ultimate machine for any thin sheet metal applications. In addition to having the standard features of our other D-Series, the DL350 comes equipped with OTC Daihen’s patented “Spatter Reduction Control” and electrode negative welding mode features right out of the box.
- OTC Daihen’s DA300P is the most versatile GTAW welding machine suitable for a multitude of applications. The DA300P’s precision digital wave control and Silent Pulse feature provides absolute control for both ferrous and non ferrous materials, allowing you to realize optimum welding performance.