Flow waterjet cutting machines are the world’s most versatile machine tools. Flow systems cut virtually any shape in a single step with edge quality that usually requires no secondary finishing. They’re the most productive solution for cutting a wide range of materials from 1/16 inch to over 8 inches thick.
Flow waterjet is the only firm in the industry which can offer both ultra high-pressure intensifier and HyPlex direct drive pumps. Ensuring our customers get the pump that is right for them and their unique application. Flow also offers Dynamic Waterjet cutting. Dynamic waterjet produces more accurate parts at significantly higher cutting speeds than parts cut with a conventional waterjet. Whether you machine high volume, short run, or prototype parts, a Flow system is the choice that will keep you competitive.
Types of Flow Waterjet Cutting Machines
- Flow Mach 100 – The Mach 100 is the essential waterjet that gives you the fundamental versatility of waterjet cutting with no frills. Engineered with the same components as Flow’s premium cutting solutions, the Mach 100 features robust cutting capabilities and a programmable Z-axis for added flexibility. Everything you want, exactly what you need.
- Flow Mach 200 – The Mach 200 is specifically engineered to deliver value, reliability, and performance. The system is purposefully crafted to be a practical and flexible waterjet solution, featuring tried and true genuine Flow technology. Get capabilities reserved for elite waterjet systems with the Mach 200 — where value meets performance.
- Flow Mach 300 – The Mach 300 is purpose-built to deliver reliable performance that you can depend on. The system is a no-nonsense waterjet solution that is efficient and practical. Combining advanced Flow waterjet technology into a small package, the Mach 300 minimizes impact on shop floor space – and your wallet.
- Flow Mach 500 – The Mach 500 is unmatched in accuracy, quickness and speed, making it your most productive solution. The system is revolutionary in terms of reliability and productivity, backed by the only comprehensive service program in waterjet. Uniquely flexible, the Mach 500 can be everything you want, or just what you need.
- Flow Mach 700 – The Mach 700 waterjet is the ideal cutting solution for heavy industry. Available with a dual bridge, the Mach 700 series is a large format waterjet designed for demanding environments and exacting expectations. The ideal combination of size, speed, and accuracy: make a big impact on your bottom line with the Mach 700.